Simple Printable PDF Calendar - Free Download
now version：Jan 2017 - Mar 2018
I am running a web design business called Web Studio Arachne in Japan. Each year I produce a PDF calendar and offer it to the public. As I could not find any calendar which is simple, functional and easy-to-use, I have decided to design one myself. The calendar can be customized to print in different ways, such as beginning with Monday, beginning with Sunday or showing the entire year on one page. Please feel free to download it and use it however you wish. I hope you like it.
- A standard calendar with no extraneous decoration and a simple, minimalist design.
- The calendar can begin on either Monday or Sunday.
- There is one date in each square. The 30th and the 31st are not lumped together with the previous week.
- The calendar can also show the entire year.
Q: When I click on the calendar the text appears on top of other text. How do I fix this?
A: This issue occurs because the PDF reader included in your browser does not support the layer function. For example, this issue has been confirmed in Firefox as well as in previews on Mac devices.
If this issue occurs, please follow the instructions below:
1. Right-click on the text link for the PDF file.
2. In the menu that appears there should be an option such as “Save Link As…” Select that option and save the PDF to your local drive.
3. Open the saved PDF file in Adobe Reader version 6 or later.
Although the calendar may be printed as is, it makes use of Adobe Reader layers and thus it is also possible to select which elements will be printed.
Mini Calendars, Week Numbers, Previous and Next Month, Dates, Days.
You can freely select and combine any of the above elements.
(Adobe Reader 6 or later is required.)
Monday first version : European-style week numbers are used. Conforms to the ISO 8601 standard and uses the same format as Ashford and Moleskine notebooks.
Sunday first version : American-style week numbers are used. This is the format most commonly used in countries such as Australia and Canada.
Attention: Mac Users
If you are using a Mac and the calendars are displayed overlapping each other, you are probably using the "Preview" software included with the Mac OS. Please try installing the latest version of Adobe Reader and then reopening the file.
When printing in sizes other than A4, the "PDF-XChange Viewer" freeware will be useful. It will allow you to print multiple pages on a single sheet and resize the calendar according to a numerical target size.
This PDF calendar may be used by anyone without limit and is of course free of charge.
However, if you find it useful and would like to make a small donation, I am accepting voluntary donations via my PayPal account and would be very grateful for your support.
- Anyone may freely download and use this calendar. However, copyright is not disclaimed.
- Any commercial use or redistribution of this calendar is prohibited.
- You may freely link to this site or this page (however, please refrain from linking directly to the PDF itself).
- Although I have taken great care in producing this calendar, should you discover any mistakes please alert me via email. Please understand that I cannot be held liable in any way for damages resulting from inaccuracies in this calendar.